Discover our School
UNICOSMOS School is a “Not for Profit Organisation” with the aim of promoting globally recognised international education in India. We are a school for children studying in classes ranging from Toddlers to Grade XII. UNICOSMOS School has been designed and empowered to create a global environment where nurturing of global citizens is planned and implemented in a holistic approach. International pedagogy, international faculty, blend of international students and one of the finest and friendliest infrastructure for children, forms core of our School.
When an environment becomes the system, it develops into an ecosystem. When a concept chooses its mission to become an ecosystem, it clearly lays the truest foundation of progressive thinking and implementation of greater good, growing above boundaries of borders, cultures and nationalities.
Unicosmos, the ecosystem of learning is founded and being developed to integrate the world, through education with sanctity, dignity, equality and unity. The entire fabric of this ecosystem has been handwoven and technologically designed to become nucleus, epicentre, cocoon, anatomy, network, constellation and combination of values, modules hitherto forgotten or ignored in the name of imparting education.
PARENTING & CHILDHOOD PROGRAM
- A Parenting & Childhood Program curated for babies from 6 months to 30 months old.
- Age-appropriate curriculum based on the developmental milestones of Early Years Foundation Stage of UK.
- Range of meaningful activities for child’s personal and socio-emotional development, with appropriate focus on child’s expression, language and pre-numeracy skills.
- Our Parenting & Childhood Program offers an option for mothers to accompany the child in the settling down journey with in-house facilities for nursing the babies.
- Flexibility to meet each child’s individual needs.
- Our Parenting & Childhood Program offers parenting sessions to equip the parents for needs of the growing child.
PRIMARY YEAR PROGRAM
- Our Primary Years Program espouses a holistic approach to raise young children from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
- Our Program complements development of the student’s knowledge, conceptual understanding, learning skills, attributes and values.
- Pondering the International mindedness, global citizenry, environmental sensitivity is what makes us a renowned school in Gurugram.
- Development of a strong core of innate human values to inspire students, lead a meaningful and responsible life.
- Thru our Primary Years Program we engage in the academic rigor through inquiry-based learning, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity.
- Our Primary Years Program encompasses the native education from Japan, Korea and different countries of the world, with integration of language learning, history, culture and values.
MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAM
Provides a wide exposure from Grade 6 to Grade 10 to allow students’ understanding of key essential phenomena and shared guardianship of the world
- Flexible options to choose six out of eight subjects groups based on students’ learning needs.
- Collaborative inter-disciplinary project work to develop relevance to their curricular learning.
- Long tenure assignments to learn about their areas of interest and decide their own success criteria
- Continued integration of elements of native education and larger cross -curricular links.
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
Broadens the students’ horizons and challenges them to apply their knowledge and skills in
Grade 11 to Grade 12
- Allows students to reflect on what they know and question their own knowledge base
- Strengthens the students appreciation of native language and culture
- Encourages independent research and ability to learn-unlearn- relearn.
- Complete preparation for higher education and for the life ahead
- Value-based program to prepare a conscientious and responsible global citizen.
MESSAGE FROM OUR MEMBERS
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR SESSION 2023-24
You are most welcome to visit us between 8 am to 6 pm Mon to Sat to have a discussion with or without your child. You are requested to fix a prior appointment with our Admissions team through mail email@example.com or telephone number +91 9560803800