The Japanese way has always been highly organised and sophisticated. We draw inspiration from Japanese leadership to be able to provide international education to students belonging to different countries of the world.
IB (PYP) INTEGRATED WITH NATIVE CURRICULUM
We are an IB Candidate school in Gurgaon, having a system to design and customise curriculum for students from different countries of the world. We have a detailed student assessment system to know the unique requirements of each student.
PARENTING & CHILDHOOD PROGRAM
Our Parenting & Childhood Program has been specially crafted for the toddler section of our school. In this program, the toddlers attend school along with their mothers, helping both the mom and the child to build a stronger bond, while receiving education through visuals and music.
We follow IB program in Gurgaon and international pedagogy as per systems followed by schools of Japan, Korea, China and Britain.
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT & COMMUNITY
An IB world school in Gurgaon, it facilitates an International environment, with the support of international level of infrastructure for students of the world.
INTERNATIONAL ARTS & SPORTS EMBEDDED INTO ACADEMICS
BLEND OF INDIAN, JAPANESE, AND KOREAN VALUES
Value education is rooted in Indian philosophy and culture and ingrained in every tradition of Indian culture. Japanese values and culture guides to be disciplined and sincere Humbleness are the key characteristics Korean culture. They value diligent and hard work. These three paramount parameters form the basis of education at Unicosmos.
Base medium of education to be English for about 75% of time spent by students in the school. Remaining 25% time will be spent by students in learning native education, language and culture.
HIGH LEVEL SECURITY FOR STUDENTS
We take full responsibility of safety of our students, right from their pick-up to drop down to their home. Inculcation of proper security measures in the school infrastructure, right from the initial stages of construction, has ensured high security standards.
INVOLVEMENT OF HIGH-END TECHNOLOGY
We believe that Sustainability comes to those who walk with Modernity. We have equipped the school with the latest technology, that is by far the best in the industry. At Unicosmos, education and technology go hand in hand.
WHAT PEOPLE SEARCH FOR LANDING ON THIS PAGE
IB school in Gurgaon, IB schools in Delhi NCR, IB world school in Gurgaon, IB program in Gurgaon, School of world-class methodology, International Baccalaureate in India, School for IB education in India, School with international faculty, Native teachers for expats